Call for abstract/papers
16th November 202030th November 2020: Abstract submission deadline (up to 500 words) 15th January 20211st February 2021: Notification of acceptance deadline (approximate)
- 31st March 2021: Full-text paper submission deadline
- 31st May 2021: Authors informed on review results (approximate)
- 30th June 2021: Final paper submission deadline
Call for Abstracts:
We welcome abstracts on all conference topics that present original research, not published or presented prior to the RSS2021 conference. Abstracts are due by 30 November 2021; they are limited to 1 page and should follow the RSS2021 abstract template format.
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee. Individual abstracts will receive at least two reviews. Abstract review criteria will include:
- Relevance to RSS2021 audience and topics
- Sufficient description of the discussed research to reach a review decision
Download the RSS Abstract Template that you are requested to use in order to submit your abstract.
Authors will be informed about their abstract acceptance by January 15, 2021 and will be called to submit full papers will be submitted following the RSS2021 paper template format by 31 March 2021.
Please note that full papers must include research results in order to be considered for paper review. On-going studies that present preliminary results at this stage, but can guarantee to present the full results by the conference date, will also be considered for paper review.Full paper submissions will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Review Committee. Review assignments will be based on area of expertise. Each paper will be assigned to at least two reviewers who will provide feedback on the paper content and recommendations on paper acceptance. Accepted papers will be selected either for oral presentation or poster presentation. Review criteria include:
- Paper structure
- Research methodology
- Validity of results
- Scientific contribution
- Accident Analysis and Prevention on "Road Safety & Simulation"
- Advances in Transportation Studies on “Innovative Road Safety Measures”
- Journal of Big Data Analytics in Transportation on "Big Data Analytics in Road Safety"
- Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering on "Advanced Road Safety Technologies"