Final Paper Submission / Extended Abstract
Authors are asked to submit the final version of their paper (full paper or extended abstract for papers selected for a Special Issue) for inclusion at the Conference Proceedings by 16 May 2022. Authors can submit the updated version on Easychair (My submissions - View Submission - update file).
The deadline for presentations' submission is 23 May 2022. The duration of the presentations is approximately 12-15 minutes and no template is provided. Authors are asked to submit the presentation of their paper on Easychair (My submissions - View Submission - add file).
Before the Conference, selected papers will be proposed for publication (after review by the Journals) at the following Special Issues of the International Scientific Journals:
- Accident Analysis and Prevention on "Road Safety & Simulation"
- Advances in Transportation Studies on “Innovative Road Safety Measures”
- Journal of Big Data Analytics in Transportation on "Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Safety Critical Transport Applications"
- Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering on "Advanced Road Safety Technologies"
- Traffic Safety Research: An International Journal on "New Traffic Safety Concepts"
- Safety Science on "Advanced Road Safety Analyses"
Papers to be submitted to the above Journal Special Issues or in other Scientific Journals will not be published at the Conference Proceedings for copyright reasons. Authors of these papers will be asked to submit an extended summary (3-5 pages) to be published at the Conference Proceedings. The Conference Abstract Book will be available to all Conference participants during the Conference. Submitting a paper implies that there will be at least one of the authors willing to register, attend the Conference, and present the research. Each paper must have one registration associated.
Best Paper Awards
The conference will have the following awards, which will be announced and bestowed at the conference closing session:
- Best Paper Award for Students (postgraduate, PhD)
- Best Paper Award for Researchers
- Best Road Safety Idea Award