weather (5) alcohol (8) airports (10) young drivers (24) cyclists (3) road infrastructure (91) transport networks (97) intermodal transport (21) logistics (35) transport terminals (30) intelligent systems (55) accident analysis (136) driver behaviour (146) enforcement (18) safety measures (97) databases (64) international comparisons (112) road safety strategy (97) distraction (37) large events (10) metro systems (22) statistical modelling (26) motorcyclists (37) older drivers (10) parking (16) pedestrians (39) ports (15) simulator (29) speeding (3) traffic management (93) urban mobility (80) modelling (17) data (1) driving simulator (4) cerebral diseases (6) driver distraction (2) Crash risk (1) exposure (1) best practices (1) driving behaviour (3) self regulation in driving (1) questionnaire (1) Mild Cognitive Impairment (1) Accident probability (1) reaction time (1)
- Pomoni M., Laiou A., Plati C., Yannis G., Loukea M., Bekiaris E., “Future trends in transport workforce based on demographic, behavioural, cultural and socioeconomic factors“, Proceedings of the 15th World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR), Mumbai, India, 26-31 May 2019.
- Bellos V., Ziakopoulos A., Yannis G., “Investigation of the effect of tourism on road crashes”. Journal of Technology and Social Science (JTSS), in press.
- Nævestad T.-O., Størkersen K.V., Laiou A., Yannis G., “Occupational Safety in Norwegian Maritime Transport: a Study of Respondents from Cargo and Passenger Vessels”. International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology, in press.
- Papantoniou P., Yannis G., Christofa E., “Which factors lead to driving errors? A structural equation model analysis through a driving simulator experiment”. Journal of IATSS, in press.
- Papadimitriou E., Filtness A., Theofilatos A., Ziakopoulos A., Yannis G., “Comparative assessment and ranking of infrastructure related crash risk factors”. Accident Analysis & Prevention, in press.