|Funding||Ministry of Environment, Physical Planning and Public Works|
|Research Institute||Department of Transportation Planning and Engineering, NTUA|
|Principal Investigator||Prof. J.Frantzeskakis|
|Publications||pc32 , pc36|
|Tags||road infrastructure, traffic management|
weather (5) alcohol (8) airports (10) young drivers (24) cyclists (3) road infrastructure (91) transport networks (97) intermodal transport (21) logistics (35) transport terminals (30) intelligent systems (55) accident analysis (136) driver behaviour (146) enforcement (18) safety measures (97) databases (64) international comparisons (112) road safety strategy (97) distraction (37) large events (10) metro systems (22) statistical modelling (26) motorcyclists (37) older drivers (10) parking (16) pedestrians (39) ports (15) simulator (29) speeding (3) traffic management (93) urban mobility (80) modelling (17) data (1) driving simulator (4) cerebral diseases (6) driver distraction (2) Crash risk (1) exposure (1) best practices (1) driving behaviour (3) self regulation in driving (1) questionnaire (1) Mild Cognitive Impairment (1) Accident probability (1) reaction time (1)
- “Fatigue among private and professional drivers in Norway and Greece: examining the influence of national road safety culture” at the 10th International Conference on the Prevention of Accidents at Work, organised by the Austrian Workers’ Compensation Board (AUVA) (Vienna, Austria, 25 September 2019).
- “Sustainable Urban Mobility and Safety” at the International Conference “Horizontal condominium as a living lab for Urban Renewals”, organised by the Interreg Med project “REMEDIO” (Trevizo, Italy, 1st October 2019).
- “RSEG Expert contribution to TA 2 Draft report – Key points for Greece” at the RADAR – Risk Assessment on Danube Area Roads Workshop, co-funded by European Union funds (ERDF, IPA, ENI) (Prague, Czech Republic, 25 September 2019).
- Shingo Usami D., Persia L., Meta E., Yannis G., Mavromatis S., Fava A., Azarko A., “Improving road safety knowledge in Africa through crowdsourcing: the African Road Safety Observatory”, Proceedings of the AIIT 2nd International Congress on Transport Infrastructure and Systems in a Changing World, organised by AIIT, the Italian Association for Traffic and Transport Engineering (Rome, Italy, 23-24 September 2019).
- “Road Safety Knowledge and Data” at the SaferAfrica Final Conference “Results and future perspectives for road safety in Africa”, organised by the European Commission (Tunis, Tunisia, 18 September 2019).