|Research Institute||Department of Transportation Planning and Engineering, NTUA|
|Principal Investigator||Ass. Prof. G.Yannis|
|Publications||pj53, pj70, pc116, pc120, pc143|
|Tags||accident analysis, alcohol, driver behaviour, simulator, young drivers|
weather (5) alcohol (8) airports (10) young drivers (24) cyclists (3) road infrastructure (91) transport networks (97) intermodal transport (21) logistics (35) transport terminals (30) intelligent systems (55) accident analysis (136) driver behaviour (146) enforcement (18) safety measures (97) databases (64) international comparisons (112) road safety strategy (97) distraction (37) large events (10) metro systems (22) statistical modelling (26) motorcyclists (37) older drivers (10) parking (16) pedestrians (39) ports (15) simulator (29) speeding (3) traffic management (93) urban mobility (80) modelling (17) data (1) driving simulator (4) cerebral diseases (6) driver distraction (2) Crash risk (1) exposure (1) best practices (1) driving behaviour (3) self regulation in driving (1) questionnaire (1) Mild Cognitive Impairment (1) Accident probability (1) reaction time (1)
- Ziakopoulos A., Theofilatos A., Yannis G., Margaritis D., Thomas P., Morris A., Brown L., Robibaro M., Usami D.S., Phan V., Davidse R., Buttler I., “A preliminary analysis of in-depth accident data for powered two-wheelers and bicycles in Europe”, Proceedings of the International Research Council on Biomechanics of Injury – IRCOBI 2018, Athens, Greece, 12 September 2018.
- Theofilatos A., Yannis G., Tselentis D., Yuan Q., “Exploring Weather Effects on Powered-Two-Wheeler Safety on Urban Arterials in Athens”, Proceedings of the 7th Symposium of the European Association for Research in Transportation – hEART2018, NTUA, Athens, Greece, 5-7 September 2018.
- Ziakopoulos A., Papadimitriou E., Theofilatos A., Yannis G., “Cost-Effectiveness Evaluation of Selected Road Safety Measures”, Proceedings of the 7th Symposium of the European Association for Research in Transportation – hEART2018, NTUA, Athens, Greece, 5-7 September 2018.
- “European Transport Research in the Digital World” at the 7th Symposium of the European Association for Research in Transportation – hEART2018, hosted by the Technical University of Munich and the National Technical University of Athens, (NTUA, Athens, Greece, 5-7 September 2018)
- “BEOPEN – European forum and oBsErvatory for OPEN science in transport” of the Horizon 2020 framework programme on transport research of the European Commission (2019-)